Sunday, May 27, 2007

Mimosa

Okay, so this probably doesn't count for #8 in my Life List--plant flowers--but I figure it's close enough, for now anyway. My youngest son had ordered this Wild & Wacky Plant Lab from a book order and it came in Friday. It came with enough stuff to plant mimosa and bean seeds. I helped him plant some of the mimosa seeds Saturday. If they even sprout, I'll be pleasantly surprised. I don't have much of a green thumb. Mimosa is an indoor plant, best kept by a window that gets the most light. Unfortunately, we haven't had much sun lately--it keeps raining. And if I hadn't dropped my camera and broke it last week, I'd post a picture of the planting cups.

Reading: The Scandalous Summer of Sissy LeBlanc by Loraine Despres
Listening to: Live-Throwing Copper
Last movie watched: Shrek 3

No comments: