Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Summer

School is out! I'm probably as glad as the kids are. Sometimes it's just nice not to have to worry about homework and routine. I am planning things to do though so these kids don't try to kill each other, and I don't go insane. Today, I was checking out the community theater's summer workshops for my youngest son. That'll be good for him. I'm lining other things up, too...swimming, art classes. Later in the summer, we'll do the beach or Sea World.

And, ah...summer reading. I'm finishing up Bad Boys of Summer while just starting The Scandalous Summer of Sissy LeBlanc. Good stuff.

2 comments:

Jill said...

Our summer starts next week and I can't wait to go to the pool and read while the kids swim ...

Colorfulpen said...

We went to the pool today. I took my youngest and three of his friends. A good time was had by all!