Monday, June 11, 2007

Catching Up



Things are rolling...I've been to the pool twice already with the youngest. My hair has lightened (sun and chlorine do that) and I have a pretty good tan going on. My son started his art class (elementary cartooning) last week and that was really cool. I can't wait to see what they do this week. He'll start swim lessons this week, too. Early next month, he'll have a different art class--adventures in art camp. Lots of fun stuff.

We spent entirely too much at the book fair at the library on Saturday. And even more at the bookstore on Sunday. I got Barry Eisler's latest, Requiem for an Assassin, along with the June issue of Writer's Digest and their yearbook, Writing Basics. Sunday was also cajun food for lunch and Pirates for dessert. Yum! Loved the new Pirates movie. Who needs Raisinetts (my favorite movie treat) when you have eye candy like Johnny Depp right in front of you?

No comments: