Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Lost...and found

The youngest started his acting workshop this week. For the particular age group, their focus is 'Creating Characters', so they talked about superheroes today. He even had what the teachers told them was "omeworkhay" where he had to come up with his own superhero complete with identity, origin-how/why they became a superhero, villain/arch nemesis, special ability/power, weakness... He was excited enough about it that he filled out the information on the drive home. Gotta love that.

I, however, was lost for the first part of the class because there was no place for me to sit and work. I decided to go to Wal-Mart, mainly to get the oldest the new Evans Blue CD, but I also ended up getting some new notebooks, pens, and three new books. Can never have enough of any of these. The books I got are Code Name: Bikini by Christina Skye, On Target by Catherine Mann, and Hard and Fast by Lisa Renee Jones. I rarely can decide on one, so these were my picks. The hubby and youngest bought HP7 the other day and hubby is reading it now. I really don't want to get into that distraction right now. I'm gonna wait 'til Seventy Days is over.

Anyway, after Wal-Mart, I found this fast food place to sit and work for a while. Two hours isn't enough time to come all the way back home and make it to pick him up on time, so I do what I can. And it was then, while writing, that all was right in my world. Even had another story idea plant itself in my mind on the way home.

No comments: