Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Sweating? Check.

Making progress? Check.
Holding myself accountable? Check
.

I got up early this morning to get some work done. Staying in bed just isn't getting it done. I did about 600 words last night and just over 100 this morning so far. Things were really rolling last night, so I hope to keep up the momentum. Of course, since summer started my eyeballs aren't used to seeing the light of day 'til around 9 or 10 and they're starting to feel heavy already. A nap might be in order later.

And 600-700 words may not seem like a lot, but when most times I struggle just to get a few hundred at one time, this is a good thing!

Totals since July 8th-
3588 Last Call
734 The Other Side
1072 In Bloom (finished)

I also finished a book review and submitted it the other day, but I'm not adding that to my totals.

2 comments:

Portia Da Costa said...

Hi Lynn

Glad to see you're making progress and staying motivated on Sweat70!

I'm flagging again... and finding it hard going with my WIP. I'm hoping that some of your positivity and determination will rub off on me. :)

Love

WendyPortia

Colorfulpen said...

Slow, but it's progress. I need this. I've been focusing on short stories and poetry for so long, and with the attention span of a gnat, this challenge is just what I need to push me.

Keep going, Wendy. You're already there! You know what this is like and can do it again! I can't wait to read Gothic Heat.

I bet Sven was salivating over that sticky bun. ;-)

Thanks for stopping by.

xox