Sunday, August 05, 2007

Sunday Check in

Wiping brow!

Sven has a new site. I like the new look. It suits him.

This week has been tough. I managed 10,000 mid week but haven't done much since. I seem to be going in circles with the bad guy--does he fit in the story or not? I thought I had him figured out, apparently I don't. Or maybe he likes being a stinker and wants me to dig deeper, think harder. Okay, I can do that.

Anyway, I'll get it figured out. I'm not whining or complaining, just stating where I am at this point. The weekly check-ins are as good for me as the writing, which I have to say has kept me in my seat more than before the challenge started. And even on days like today when I have little to report as far as numbers, I still do it because it's part of the commitment I made when I signed up. I like the accountability. And I love how it keeps me focused.

Back to work!

1 comment:

Mel said...

Thanks for stopping by at my blog. I know how you are feeling and I can't quit know when I've written so much and know so much about my characters. I don't want to lose the vibe of writing every day.

So just keep writing.