Sunday, October 07, 2007

Books, A Writing Challenge & More

From the previous post, the books I got for BAFAB are A Streetcar Named Expire by Mary Daheim (for my mom) and a Sophie Kinsella book for my BFF but she'd already read it so I went with something else. The Mary Daheim book looks like it'd be good. I'll probably check out some of her others for myself.

As for the writing challenge, I signed up for the second round of Sweat70. Details at the seventy days of sweat site. I have four projects I'll be working on.

Tomorrow, the kids are off from school (yay!) and we're going to the State Fair. Haven't been in years and I can't wait to see the Marine Band. Other than the food and exhibits, that's my favorite part. There's a chance of rain so I'm hoping it stays dry at least while we're out.

No comments: