Sunday, October 14, 2007

Set to Sweat!

I took some time to clean the desk off. Looks much better when I can actually see it. Writing projects are lined up, and I can't wait to get started tomorrow. I'm thinking about starting with the romantic suspense I've been wanting to write since on our way home from Galveston this past summer. Of course, by tomorrow morning, I might change my mind and decide to work on a shorter piece.

We picked out Halloween costumes yesterday. The youngest did anyway. He's going to be a zombie. The costume is pretty cool. The oldest insists on a certain costume that I can't find anywhere in stores. He informed me that we could get the one he wants on ebay, but shipping was more than the costume itself! I don't think so. So, I searched online and found the same costume at a different site for a somewhat cheaper price. Haven't decided if I'm gonna cave on that one or not. I figured he'd be happy with the Slipknot (one of his favorite bands) masks and costume I found at this one store, but he wasn't interested.

We already got two big bags of Halloween candy, too. If I could stay out of the Twix, we might have some left for trick-or-treaters.

No comments: