Sunday, March 02, 2008

Sweat - March 2

Yesterday didn't start out too bad. I had 112 words of a short story done going into the Sweat challenge and wrote another 615 to finish it up. Trying to submit it was a whole different story. We just got a new PC recently, and I had a weird version of Word. One that basically didn't like to do what I told it to do. It wouldn't copy and paste the document into the email properly. I fought with it for about an hour before giving up and going to bed.

This morning, I woke up with an awful headache and stayed on the couch most of the day, so no new words got written. Later, once I had the version of Word that I'd been using back on here, things were back to normal and I was able to sumbit my short story. Yay! I also felt well enough to check in with Sven. Thank goodness for that. I don't think Sven has time for headaches and weird programs that don't want to work when I need them to.

On to a new project tomorrow. A 5,000 word short story.

1 comment:

Saskia Walker said...

Hi Lynn, I'm just calling by to wish you luck for the Sven challenge! :)