Saturday, October 18, 2008

Book List

Last night I finished reading book 21 for this year's e-harlequin reading challenge. That's four more than I read last year.

I've already chosen the next book I'll read--about a sexy vampire cowboy. After that, I'll go to my newly devised plan of randomly picking titles from my TBR pile. I typed up those titles last night, cut them into strips of paper, and put them in a Halloween baggie. Fun stuff, but I'm thinking the plan will either prove successful in narrowing the pile down, or boring at the lack of spontaneity. Often times, I read what I'm in the mood for, or if a favorite author has a new book out everything else becomes secondary, so we'll see how this choosing random titles goes. Might be good, because I really do have some older ones that need to be read and moved out of here.

No comments: