Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Three More Days!

Until the start of NaNoWriMo. I got my 10th anniversary t-shirt the other day.
And I've managed to rack up enough pre-Nano projects to drive myself completely insane. I hope to finish them today.

I'm still undecided about what I'll write for NaNoWriMo, but discovering it along the way will be half the fun. My BFF is participating but of course my prodding didn't count. She wanted to have an "unofficial" challenge with me until the new dude she likes (who, I might add, is a Literature major from Oxford) said he wanted to sign up for Nano, too, and then she was all gung ho. Some friend, huh? At least I approve of him. The Literature major was what did it for me.

2 comments:

Heidi Champa said...

I've done it since 05 and can't wait to get started. Good Luck!!

Colorfulpen said...

Good luck to you, too!