Saturday, December 13, 2008

Catching Up

I'd been sitting on my last few reviews for weeks. No real reason other than I do really well at putting things off. But I got them done and put them up at the eharlequin site where I've participated in their 100,000 book challenge for the past two years. Last year, I read 17 books. This year, 24. And I've just started reading Twilight which should take me into the new year.

I also went back through all my reviews and compiled a Top 10 favorites of 2008.

1. Stalked by Brian Freeman
2. Fractured by Karin Slaughter
3. The Adventures of Slim & Howdy by Brooks and Dunn
4. Born Country by Randy Owen
5. Fuzzy Navel by J.A. Konrath
6. All the books in the firefighter series by Jill Shalvis
7. The Heroin Diaries by Nikki Sixx
8. All three books in the Seduction Summer series (Nina Bruhns, Cindy Dees, Sheri Whitefeather
9. All three books in the Love at First Bite series by Kimerly Raye
10. Texas Princess by Jodi Thomas

2 comments:

Jill Shalvis said...

Thanks for including my firefighter books in your list of faves!! Made my night.

Colorfulpen said...

You know I think you're great, Jill. Love your books!