Sunday, January 03, 2010

10 Things

I'm a little late, but Happy New Year!

Some things I enjoyed in 2009:

Discovering Messages of Joy (a new age store)
Discovering Jamey Johnson and Chris Young (musicians)
Seeing New Moon
Bringing Mia into our home
Trying hot teas for the first time (peppermint is my fave)
Winning NaNoWriMo for the first time!
Painting my bedroom and bathroom
Falling in love with fairies
Finding and liking Bvlgari Omnia Amethyste perfume

And 10 things I hope to accomplish in 2010!

Write more (already submitted my first short story on Jan. 1)
Procrastinate less
Take some classes (writing, business, psychology, painting, photography - I'm all over the place)
More decorating/painting
Try a new food
Visit a new store
Get into an exercise plan
Play tennis again (love it, and it's been a long time)
Get bookshelves for all of my hundreds of books!
Plant flowers

What things did you enjoy, and what are you looking forward to?

No comments: