Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Work In Progress Wednesday

I've been doing a whole lot more reading than writing lately.  Actually, I've been doing a whole lot of everything else instead of writing, but today I was looking back through old story ideas and decided to start with the cowboy I've put off writing let settle in and whisper in my ear long enough.

Looking forward to his story.

On a different note - my BFF called last night while standing in line waiting for the midnight showing of Eclipse.  She said there was a lot of teenage girls there.  I told her that's exactly why I was not going to see it right now.  Sure, I'll see it, but preferably when the crowds of squealing, giggling girls have died down.  I've always believed there's a reason I had two boys.

Today, BFF called to tell me about the movie.  Luckily, I've read the books so I didn't think she was really going to spoil anything for me.  From what I gathered, the whole cast looks better than they did in New Moon, Jacob is "hot" and it has some pretty funny parts.

Soon to be eclipsed!

Off to get some work done.

No comments: