Monday, July 26, 2010

A List of Things

I've gotten on a kick about wanting to try new things, new places to visit, but it's always those little things called timing and money that seem to get in the way.  I've barely made a dent in the life list I created a few years ago, but more recently I made a smaller list - just 4 things for now - of things I want to do.  And one of those I took the time to do tonight.  It was a small, simple pleasure but sometimes I think those are the best kind.



















This is Dimples Cupcakes in Frisco Square.  I saw an ad for them a while back and have wanted to take a trip there ever since.  I love the pink framed doors and windows.  The decor - with its pink, green and black color scheme is totally cool.  Simple yet bubbling with fun personality.



















Their display case featuring the cupcakes of the day.  Banana milk chocolate, chocolate cream cheese and red velvet.  They'd had a busy day, and these were all that was left to choose from.  We got two red velvet, two chocolate, and one freebie - the banana milk chocolate.  And always made fresh while you wait.

















My chocolate cupcake.
















At home with my chocolate cupcake and my diabetic coma to follow.  Those things are huge.  But...yum!  So good.

















Here's a list of some of their other flavors and the days they serve them. (Click on the picture for a better view)

No comments: