Saturday, July 17, 2010

Test


















So, I took the big test today.  Went to bed early last night so I'd be well rested, and woke up three times.  I think I do better staying up late and sleeping 'til almost noon.  That's been the summer routine so far.  Mostly, the waking up was nerves I think. I don't do well with change, but knowing that about myself, and knowing that in order to grow even more, this is what it's going to take and this is the change I'm applying to my life.

I passed the reading and writing, didn't do so hot on the math.  Not a surprise.  Made a 93 on reading, 82 on writing (was a little disappointed with that being so low), and um...well, like I said, not so hot on the math.  I can at least start with the class I want, and when I get ready to take math, I'll be in a basic math class. 

I've found that most of the classes within my plan can be taken as web-based courses so that's cool.  I'd prefer as many of that type as possible.

I'll go back Monday for advising and then register.  Such a process, but I guess that's what happens when you come at it a little backwards and a lot of years later.

No comments: