Tuesday, August 10, 2010

The Write Words

I found out recently that one of my favorite indie bookstores will be closing its doors after two years on Saturday, August 14.  As much of a bummer as the news was, I took the opportunity to attend one last book signing tonight.  And, of course, will drag my mom there on Saturday when she and my dad come to visit for the weekend.

Sheila Lowe was at Legacy Books to discuss and sign copies of her latest forensic handwriting mystery, Last Writes.  Sheila is a 'real-life court-qualified handwriting expert' with more than thirty years experience in handwriting analysis.  It was interesting to learn a few things about how certain styles of handwriting can be interpreted. Check out her site for more info.  Awesome stuff!















The stuffed bunny has something to do with the latest book.  Sheila held a raffle and I won 'Tickles Vanilla.'















Here he is at home on my bookshelves with signed copies of Sheila's books.  Isn't he the cutest thing?

No comments: