Thursday, December 30, 2010

Almost a New Year

As usual, I've been an absentee blogger.  I finished my General Psychology class earlier this month (ended up with a B!).  Studying and turning the assignments in on time took up a lot of my time and focus.  Most writers have full-time jobs outside of writing, families, and other obligations.  Me, trying to juggle more than one thing at a time makes my brain numb.  I did want to sign up for another class for the spring semester, but couldn't find another web-based course that wasn't already filled up.  I told myself to stop being chicken and just put myself out there and sign up for a class that I'd actually have to show up for.  The mere thought makes me nauseous, but if getting that degree is really what I want (and it is), then that's what I'll have to do.  Eventually.  Family obligations is another factor in how long this is going to take.

As for writing, I'm getting back to it (slowly).

This is a picture I took from our driveway as we were piling luggage and kids into the car to make the 3 1/2 hour trip to my parents' house for Thanksgiving.  I'm just glad the holidays are almost behind us.  

No comments: