Tuesday, January 18, 2011

More new beginnings

I wanted a new look for the blog and found this cute argyle template.  Something fun with what I still consider a dark edge.  Most of the templates I came across were nice, but too girly for my tastes.

Last night was the husband's birthday.  He wanted to eat at Chili's because they have the best chicken fried steak (his words), so that's where we went.  There's only one thing I eat at Chili's and that's the quesadilla.  We don't go there often, and they've changed the menu since the last time.  The quesadilla I always got before was just chicken and cheese I think.  Now it's bacon ranch chicken.  Guacamole on the side.  Love the guacamole!

My quesadilla.


















Skillet queso & chips and salsa for an appetizer.













Molten Chocolate Cake for dessert.






No comments: