Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Stuff
















My new find! 

Those who know me know that I love mint chocolate chip ice cream.  Ah, the cool, crisp mintiness combined with the chocolate chips.  Heaven.  When I saw a commercial for mint chocolate chip gum the other day, my first thought was, 'Hmmm, I wonder what that's like.'  And then, 'How soon can I find some?'

I went to 7-Eleven for a bag of ice on Monday and remembered to look for the gum while I was at it.  I have to say the gum is good, no funny aftertaste like I thought there might be.  Not sure the flavor lasts all that long, but it's still yummy.  Simple pleasures...

Here's Mia watching the snowfall in the backyard last weekend.  It's no surprise just how psycho cats are, but this morning I watched her eat from her bowl, casually walk just a few steps away, lie down as if exhausted, and then take off at full speed into my bedroom, across the bed and up onto the window sill.  She's clearly nuts, but very lovable.


















As for the snow, it's all gone, but the cold temperatures are sticking around.  I'm so ready for spring!








No comments: